I hope you all are doing grand, because I definitely am. To continue my happiness, I decided to share it with you all by writing a beauty review of a lip balm that is currently my favorite and finds its way in any of my handbags wherever I go.
So today I would be reviewing the cute little and 100 % natural lip balm i.e. Fuschia Lip Balm- Strawberry Passion which is handmade with love. :*
Fuschia Lip Balm- Strawberry Passion claims:-
· Shea Butter & Kokum Butter Blended With Vitamin E Provide Extra Moisture & Antioxidants.
· Subtle & Soothing Fragrance of Natural Oils.
· Moisturizes The Lips, Without Any Colour Retention.
· Formulated To Rejuvenate And Keep Your Lips Supple.
· Non Allergic.
· Free Of Parabens, Petroleum Base, Artificial Tints And Synthetic Perfumes.
· Without Any Animal Testing.
Price: – INR 225 for 8 gms.
Shelf Life: – 3 years.
My experience with the Lip Balm.
This lovely little lip balm is not only natural but handmade with love which is very evident from its small tub packaging with a screw cap that is very easy to use and manage. The lip balm is light pink in color and has the natural strawberry fragrance that is easily identifiable by the nose. 😛 For me, however the fragrance was just doable and not so great.
The lip balm has to be applied using your fingertips, so better be careful to wash your hands before using it. The lip balm keeps the lips moisturized for around 2- 3 hours so you may need to re-apply. It however quickly heals chapped and dry lips. What I liked the most is that it is colorless so you don’t have to really worry about whether it will suit you or not and moreover men also can use this without worrying. The lip balm is not at all sticky or heavy on the lips. It gives a little shine to the lips which is just perfect.
Incidentally this lip balm can be used anywhere on the body too, which was quite surprising to me though I did not try out the same as I was not comfortable doing so.
Also the Company is very clear that this lip balm is meant for all, so men fret not and give it a try for sure. 😀
The lip balm being totally eco-friendly, there is not even a slightest chance of it being allergic.
A quick refresh.
1. Can be used by both men and women.
2. Can be used anywhere on the body.
3. Natural and non-allergic.
4. Travel friendly.
5. Non greasy and non-sticky.
6. Rejuvenates lips.
7. Colorless with a perfect shine.
7. Eco- Friendly.
8. Heals chapped and dry lips immediately.
1. Tub packaging with the need to scoop out with fingertips can get a bit unhygienic.
2. Ingredients not mentioned on the tub.
3. Ingredients in the form of notes which can be easily lost.
4. Available only online.
I would definitely be buying this product again for three main reasons that it is natural, colorless and moisturizes the lips efficiently.
The biggest plus being that it can be used anywhere and by anyone. 😀
My rating for this product would be 4/5.
I hope you loved reading the review which is handmade with love by me just like the Fuschia lip balm. If you have tried this product do let me know your experience in the comments below.
Disclaimer- Product sent by brand for consideration; however my opinion is true and honest.